Want to promote your event in the GGA calendar? Add Event
- This event has passed.
Rural Edge: Farm Tech Planning Workshop – Dalwallinu
June 27 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
THIS WORKSHOP PROVIDES A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN AND REFINE HOW TO IMPLEMENT & BENEFIT FROM THE USE OF TECHNOLOGY ON FARM
You will be guided through the process of developing a personalised Farm Tech plan designed to achieve improvements in productivity and efficiency using what resources you have now and identifying where technology can fill the gaps.
The FarmTech Planning – Making your data work for you workshop has been developed in three key chapters. This is an interactive workshop where discussions are encouraged and you will be actively engaged to contribute, share, and discuss key themes.
- Identify individual goals and opportunities on farm for improvement in efficiency/productivity.
- Identify needs for technology use on farm and basic needs to start data collection
- Identify how to quantify existing production capacity.
- Identify opportunities to understand what current practices and resource use can be improved with the use of data and technology.
- Learn the necessary skills to analyse data for improved decision making.
Who should attend: all members of the business who want to learn how technology can improve the efficiency of their farm.
FACE-TO-FACE: Each workshop in this program runs from 9.00am until 3.30pm (morning tea and lunch provided).
ONLINE: Delivered over two sessions; see session times available below.
Wickepin: Mon 11 Apr 2022 (9.00am – 3.30pm)
Hyden: Wed 8 Jun 2022 (9.00am – 3.30pm)
Dowerin: Thurs 9 Jun 2022 (9.00am – 3.30pm)
If you would like us to run this workshop in your community please complete the Request a Workshop form.
PARTICIPANT FEES & PAYMENT
$495 (plus GST) for the first person from a farm business and $250* (plus GST) per person for additional members of the same business.
- Includes workshop manual & catering
- Minimum 10 participants.
- Maximum 20-25 participants.
Please fill out the form below and process your payment. Once we receive your information and payment we’ll be in touch to confirm all the details.
Credit Card is the PREFERRED METHOD of payment. On completion of this registration you will be able to pay securely via credit card and will be automatically issued with a receipt. EFT is available, although your registration will not be processed until payment has been received. Payment must be received at least 1 week prior to the event date.